We got the last assignments back today! Woo!!
We spent a few hours eating pizza in silence while we pored over the essays. There’s so many of them!! Tomorrow, I hope to finish all of them because I am pretty freaking tired and I really, really, really want to read stuff for the thesis.
Also I want to start working out again, my body is getting all lethargic. Why is sitting in front of the computer and eating donuts not enough?! Can’t my calories be burned by excessive Facebooking and hysterical Tumblr-induced laughter?
On the bright side, my thesis proposal got officially approved today. Once I get these assignments sorted, there’s no hiding from my chapters anymore. I should probably watch Pretty Little Liars at some point considering I’m, you know, writing 40,000 words on it soon. Rewatching all the high-end serials that led to its creation is so much better though.
Things I did today instead of working:
- Watched Twin Peaks. Hooray research!!
- Listened to Sex with Emily. It’s been a long time, my saucy internet friend.
- “Celebrated” NW’s birthday. Sorry you had to spend it reading essays 😦
- Really reflected upon the sheer awesomeness of an empty 47 bus. It’s a more “scenic” route for those too lazy to walk down to the buses in town. It’s so relaxing… but I’m pretty sure we hit something at some point. Let’s not question it though, let’s just enjoy the ride.
- Really enjoyed this meme that can work in all aspects of my academic career.
Random self love lyrics that makes me think of Cersei and Samantha from SATC:
It’s my life, I’m a do who I want to
Do what I want to, and I don’t want you
Alright, see my times gonna cost you
And all my love don’t cost a thing
You can’t break my heart
You can’t take my pride
Oh no, that love shit, I won’t do it